Our aim is to ensure that our services and employment are accessible and fair. To ensure all employees and service users are treated with respect and not subject to any form of discrimination, harassment or victimisation on the basis of their nine protected characteristics of the Equalities Act 2010:
In response to the WRES 2016-17 the Trust have:
- action plans in response to the 2015 National Staff Survey and WRES
- further analysis of workforce data to identify trends
- an Equality steering group inc. updating the E&D objectives 2016-18.
- embedding the findings in the workforce strategy
- raising the focus of Equality and Diversity within the Trust’s overall workforce strategy
- implementing the Equality Delivery System 2 (EDS2)
See our most recent Workforce Race Equality Standards (WRES) 2016-17 report findings at the end of this page.
Homerton Hope relies on the generosity of individuals and organisations to enable us to add those 'extras' that make all the difference to patients.