As well as those listed below there are many ways you can support us:
- write a cheque made payable to 'Homerton hospital' and send to The Fundraising Manager, Homerton Hospital, Trust Offices, Homerton Row, London, E9 6SR
- create an online donation page at JustGiving or Virgin Money Giving. You can create your own personalised fundraising page for Homerton Hope. Donations are sent straight to us and supporters can post messages as the site tracks your progress. Simply send the link to friends, family, and colleagues asking them to pledge online and watch as you reach your fundraising target!
- take part in an adventure - www.doitforcharity.com offer a variety of events to participate in, including trekking, cycling, runs and skydiving. Many of these events can be booked online
- If you are a local business you could display one of our collection boxes and help us raise funds. Contact us if you are interested.
If you wish to give shares or through your tax return, or have any other questions about making a gift please contact us.
If you would like to set up a standing order please visit JustGiving and choose 'monthly' from the donation options.
Alternatively, please fill out this form and return it to us. Thank you.
Payroll giving is an easy and tax-effective way to regularly support Homerton Hope. As your donation is deducted before tax, the actual cost to you is just 80p for every £1 that we receive, or just 60p if you are a higher rate (40%) tax payer.
Contact your Payroll Department and let them know how much you would like to give to Homerton Hope or fill out this form and we will do the rest for you. And don't forget to ask your company if they will match your contribution!
For further information on making a regular gift please contact us.
Supporting our charity can not only be fun and rewarding for your staff, but can also bring real benefits in terms of raising awareness of your company as one which supports its local community.
There are many ways you can get involved with Homerton Hope to raise awareness and money for our hospital.
Charity of the Year Partnerships - nominate us as your chosen charity
Sponsorship - Sponsor a fundraising event, a refurbishment of a day room or play area, or fund a piece of specialist equipment
Fundraising and events - These are great team building exercises and can also promote activity to engage with current and potential clients
ShareGift, the share donation charity - ShareGift works by collecting together small lots of shares until there are enough to sell and then donating the resulting proceeds to a wide range of charities. To date ShareGift has donated over £23million to more than 2,000 charities. ShareGift make their grants based upon suggestions from donors. You can help support Homerton Hope by donating any small shareholdings you may have to ShareGift and mentioning that you support us.
UK taxpayers can claim income tax relief on the value of most stocks and securities when you donate them to a charity. For more information www.sharegift.org
Giveacar is a not-for-profit social enterprise that raises money for charity by accepting donations of old cars - Launched in January 2010, Giveacar was the first service of its kind in the UK and allows charities to tap into a brand new source of funds. At the same time it gives car owners a simple way to get rid of their unwanted cars and put them to good use, raising money for their favourite charities.
- Contact www.giveacar.co.uk either online or by contacting their office on 020 7736 4242
- A tow truck usually arrives within 1 to 3 days to pick up your car
- Your donation is made. Your car is sent to scrap or auction.
Giveacar does the rest; donating all the proceeds after administrative costs to us for every car that you donate.
Visit www.giveacar.co.uk for more information.
Gifts in kind - Donate a prize for a raffle or auction
If you are interested in supporting Homerton Hope to help please contact us.
Give in Memory
Remembering a loved one
A gift to Homerton Hope can be a very special way to remember someone you have lost. By supporting our charity you can commemorate your loved one in a positive and caring way.
You can also create a page on the JustGiving website to collect donations in lieu of flowers to say 'thank you' to the Hospital for caring for someone close to you. Click here to create that page and choose the 'fundraise for us' option.
You may also choose to leave a legacy to us in your Will. Fill out this form or contact us for more details.
Gift aid form
Fill out the attached form and we can increase the value of your donation by 25% at no extra cost to you....