Apprenticeships for nursing are nationally designed programmes, tailored for full-time employees. They aim to give employees the opportunity to:
- gain vocational, work-based qualifications (QCF, Technical Certificate and Functional skills including numeracy and literacy)
- learn and enhance practical job skills and knowledge, related to specific work roles
- progress within specific careers and educational pathways
Apprenticeships normally last from 12 months programme.
Apprenticeships we offer:
- health and social care
- estates maintenance
We are planning to run the following courses next year:
- business and administration
- support services in healthcare
We support progression of Nursing/Midwifery assistants into studying degrees in line with widening participation goals.