Prof Bothamley is a consultant physician, honorary senior lecturer and clinical director for the NE London TB network with a special interest in tuberculosis, sarcoidosis, infection, and immunological lung disease.
- qualified Oxford University 1980
- Clinical Scientist, MRC Tuberculosis and Related Infections Unit
- Clinical Research Fellow, RPMS, Hammersmith Hospital, 1985-88
- Visiting Research Fellow, Hunter Immunology Unit, Newcastle University, Australia
- Clinical Tutor, Newcastle University, Australia 1990-91
- FRCP, PhD, MA, BM, BCh
- member of British Thoracic Society, American Thoracic Society, European Respiratory Society, British Society for Immunology.
Prof Bothamley holds clinics at Homerton on Monday mornings for TB patients, Tuesday mornings for new patients and general respiratory and Thursday mornings for general respiratory patients.
tel: 020 8510 7814
fax: 020 8510 7731