Her interests include young people, child protection and sexual assault.
She is also Clinical Governance lead for the department.
She has a specialist interest in TB/HIV co-infection and holds monthly review clinics with Prof Bothamley.
- Oxford University and St George’s Hospital Medical School, MBBS 2000
- MRCP, Dip G-U Med, Dip HIV, DFFP.
Dr Coyne supervises walk-in and appointment clinics for integrated sexual health and contraception services on Monday, Tuesday and Friday.
Specialist clinics include:
- Monday pm HIV clinic
- Tues pm TB/HIV review clinic (monthly)
- Tues evening Young Person’s Sexual Health clinic
- Friday am Sexual Health Problem clinic.
tel: 020 8510 7438 (secretary) 020 8510 7239 (direct line)
fax: 020 8510 7978