- place of training and year of qualification: Catharine’s College Cambridge and King’s College Hospital London. MBBS 1984
- academic history: Wellcome Trust Research Fellowship 1996-1998 “studies of malaria in pregnancy including the effects of malaria on uteroplacental haemodynamics” Kenya coast
- specialist certifications: Fetal Medicine Foundation accreditation and Trust lead for early pregnancy screening
- membership: MRCOG; MRCGP
associations: British Maternal and Fetal Medicine Society; Medical Justice UK.
Mr Dorman holds the following clinics
- general gynaecology clinic on Wednesday mornings
- fetal medicine clinics (contact through fetal medicine department) on Monday, Tuesday and Friday mornings
- antenatal clinics on Tuesday afternoons
- high risk antenatal clinic on Wednesday afternoons.
tel: 020 8510 7381 (secretary)