Mr Mannur is an upper GI and Bariatric surgeon with a special interest in upper GI cancers, oesophageal and gastric cancers, obesity and advanced laparoscopic surgery.
He performs all aspects of weight loss surgery –gastric bypass, sleeve gastrectomy, gastric banding, duodenal switch and revisional surgeries. He also trains surgeons in obesity surgery.
He has developed the Bariatric Department at Homerton Hospital and has carried out over 1000 bariatric procedures. He is the lead clinician of the East London Obesity Service, which now has three other consultant surgeons.
- qualified MBBS 1977, trained in surgery in Madras, Cardiff, Royal London Hospital and Lister Hospitals. He has also received significant bariatric experience in USA and Belgium.
Member of the following organisations:
- Association of the Royal College of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland - ASGBI
- Association of upper GI surgeons of Great Britain – AUGIS
- British Obesity and Metabolic Surgical Society – BOMSS
- Association of Laparoscopic Surgeon – ALS
- Association of Endoscopic Surgeons of Europe
- Royal Society of Medicine - RSM.
Mr Mannur holds clinics on Wednesday afternoons.
tel: 020 8510 7276 (secretary)
fax: 020 8510 7275