Being a member means that you
- will receive regular newsletters from us
- can vote in governor elections
- stand as a governor for your constituency
- take part in member only events - see link below
You will also have the opportunity for further involvement, including participating in focus groups or attending lectures.
Am I eligible to join?
If you ...
- are over the age of 16
- live in Hackney, the City of London or in the one of the outer constituency boroughs (Barking, Camden, Enfield, Epping Forest, Haringey, Havering, Islington, Lambeth, Newham, Redbridge, Southwark, Tower Hamlets, Waltham Forest or Westminster)
- have an interest in our hospital
or if you are a member of staff at Homerton regardless of where you live, you can become a member of our Foundation Trust.
Fill in our online application form or print off the form below and return to Foundation Office, Homerton University Hospital NHS Trust, FREEPOST NAT 7399, London, E9 6SR.
What is involved?
Being a member means that we will keep you updated on news and developments through regular newsletters and meetings. There is no commitment to be more actively involved unless you wish to be so.
How do I become a Governor?
For those of you who may want to become more actively involved, we have a Council of Governors elected from and by the membership.
Homerton members can now register and benefit from the NHS Discount scheme
Good news - NHS Discounts is a website that provides discounts exclusively for NHS employees, their families and other Allied Health Professionals. The service is designed to provide benefits to employees of the NHS and their families, but also embraces those who work closely with the NHS and retired staff. This is now extended to our members.
There are no charges, fees or subscriptions. To register, you need to provide the required details on the registration page.