Sexual health services for young people in Camden & Islington
Homerton provides sexual health services for young people in sites across Camden & Islington, as part of a network of sexual health services provided in collaboration with the charities Brook and Brandon. Currently, we provide services to young people under 25. You can visit the Camden & Islington Young People's Sexual health service (CAMISH) website here
What services can you access?
- Advice and information on sexual health
- Advice and information on contraception
- Pregnancy testing, and support for pregnancy
- Testing for Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs)
- Testing for HIV
- Outreach services across the community
Where are Homerton's services based?
- Pulse N7 (164 Holloway Road)
- Pulse at Lift (45 White Lion Street)
- Pulse at Hive (18 Harben Parade)
- City & Islington College (Goswell Road)
When can you access the services?
The days and times of the services are listed in the table below. Currently, all sessions are for drop-in appointments, so you don't need to book.
|Pulse||164 Holloway Rd
|020 7527 1300||Monday 12.00-18.00
|Pulse at Hive||18 Harben Parade
Finchley Rd NW3 6JP
|020 3198 0520||Thursday 15.00-18.00|
|Pulse at Lift||45 White Lion St
Islington N1 9PW
|020 7527 7030||Monday 15.00-19.00
|City & Islington
6th Form College
(College students only)
|283-309 Goswell Rd
|020 7520 7478||Tuesday 12.00-14.00
(Term Time only)
* From 12 June 2018 all Tuesday afternoon sessions between 3pm and 6pm will cater for clients aged 18 and under only.