To book for Homerton maternity care, you can either:
- make an appointment with your GP who can refer you to us
- call our Maternity Helpline on 020 8510 5955 – you will speak with an experienced midwife who can refer you
- come to the hospital antenatal clinic and complete a self-referral form
- complete the online self-referral form and email to huh-tr.AntenatalReferrals@nhs.net or fax to 020 8510 7339.
- You can also be referred to us by your social worker or by any midwife. We recommend you book as soon as possible, ideally by 10 weeks.
We look forward to looking after you and aim to let you know the date of your first antenatal appointment within two weeks of hearing from you or your GP.
If you have any queries about your referral please contact Homerton Central Bookings on 020 8510 5094.
If you are interested in having a homebirth, please call 020 7033 6350 or indicate your interest when you are referred.