An important note about patient cancellations
- If you are unable to attend your first appointment we will try to schedule an alternative appointment with you.
- If you are unable to attend a your second appointment you will be discharged back to the care of your GP
- If you do not attend your first outpatient appointment you may be discharged directly back to the care of your GP.
We apologise if this sounds unduly harsh but we have to work by these rules in order to provide the expected quality of care to everyone who visits us.
Please note that you may be asked to provide your overseas eligibility status at check in
Please contact our central booking teams by telephone or email regarding any changes to your appointment or for general queries.
- Children’s and adolescent services
- Diabetic medicine
- Ear, nose and throat
- Endocrinology and metabolic medicine
- General medicine
- General Surgery
- GI and Liver (Medicine & Surgery)
- Oral and Maxillo Facial Surgery
- Respiratory Medicine
Outpatients reception manager: Iyabo Aderotimi
Outpatients charge nurse: Yusuf Hossenbaccus
Head of healthcare records: Paula Gale
Head of outpatient services: Terry O'Leary
Central bookings service manager: Janice Kelly