This service offers:
- information and advice about having safe sex
- testing and treatment for STIs (sexually transmitted infections)
- HIV testing, advice and counselling
- free condoms and full contraception services
- relationships advice and information
Where is Connect held
At the Ivy Centre, St Leonard's Hospital, Nuttall St N1 5LZ
Who can attend Connect?
People of all ages with learning difficulties can attend and are welcome to come by themselves or can bring someone with them for support if they prefer.
Parents, carers and professionals can also book appointments for themselves for advice and support.
How to book an appointment
You can book your own appointment or ask someone to do it for you
020 7683 4103