Homerton Hospital offers a one stop service for sports injuries and musculoskeletal problems. The service includes:
- access to Sports Physicians, Physiotherapy, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Radiology including ultrasound guided injections
- biomechanical (podiatric) assessment
- a full range of investigations including X-ray, ultrasound, MRI and blood tests where appropriate
- treatment for activity related injuries
- advice and education to reduce the risk of future injuries.
As an NHS clinic there is NO CHARGE for patients who are referred with sports injuries or musculoskeletal problems.
The team Homerton Hospital has a a small but specialised team able to assess and treat most sports injuries and other musculoskeletal problems.
We treat a variety of sports related and musculoskeletal conditions including Sports Injuries, Tendon and muscle sprains and strains, Joint pain and arthritis
Our clinic offers a range of treatment options based on the nature of your problem
Making an appointment & contact details
You will need to either send us a referral letter from your GP or local hospital or speak to your GP about Choose and Book
Find out about our PRICE principles
Click here to read the published article High-volume injection in the management of recalcitrant mid-body Achilles tendinopathy: a prospective case series assessing the influence of neovascularity and outcome