Bumble Bee Awards
Say thank you to a compassionate clinical support worker by nominating them for a Bumble Bee Award
Say thank you to our to a compassionate clinical support worker by nominating them for a Bumble Bee Award today!
Following on from the successful launch of the DAISY ® awards for qualified nurses and midwives at Nurses Day in 2021 we want to also recognise the amazing work of our Nursing and Midwifery clinical support worker roles without whose support we would not be able to deliver the nursing and midwifery care day to day.
Roles eligible for the Bumble Bee Award includes: Healthcare support workers, Maternity support workers, Dementia support workers, Play Specialists, Community Support Workers, Ward Housekeepers, Training Nursing Associates, Ward Clerks, New Born Hearing Screeners and Nursery Nurses.
We want to hear your stories of where our nursing and midwifery clinical support workers have gone above and beyond and demonstrated compassion during a specific episode of extraordinary care:
- models empathy and demonstrates a caring attitude in all situations.
- demonstrates extraordinary clinical skills in the delivery of compassionate patient care.
- has a positive attitude and demonstrates professionalism in the work environment.
- exemplifies the mission, vision, and values of Homerton Healthcare NHS Trust
- establishes a special connection with the patients and families
Each Bumble Bee Award Winner will receive a winners badge and certificate and will be recognised at a public ceremony in their ward or department. All nominated staff will also receive a certificate of nomination.