This website introduces you to our Centre and to members of our team and aims to give you an idea of the assisted conception techniques on offer here.
We hope it will enable you to be better informed on some of the complex issues that any couple faces before starting the fertility treatment.
We provide the following services:
- cycle tracking
- ovulation induction
- intra-uterine insemination (IUI) using partner's sperm
- in-vitro fertilisation (IVF)
- intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- donor Sperm treatments (IUI/IVF-ICSI)
- egg , embryo and sperm freezing for cancer patients (fertility preservation)
- frozen embryo replacement
- embryo freezing
- sperm freezing
- surgical sperm recovery
- andrology service
Please ask your doctor about what funding you are eligible for as not all of these treatments are funded by the NHS.
Making an appointment
Appointments and referrals can be made by you or your GP via The Electronic Referral Service (e-RS) detailing all past investigations and treatments.
How to contact us
tel: 020 8510 7660
fax: 020 8510 7637