These website pages are under construction. For any clinical information and queries please contact the fertility department directly.
This website introduces you to our Centre and to members of our team and allows you to gain an idea of the assisted conception techniques on offer here.
We hope it will help you gain an understanding of what we can do for you and enable you to be better informed on some of the complex issues that any couple faces before starting the fertility treatment.
We provide the following services:
- Cycle Tracking
- ovulation induction
- intra-uterine insemination (IUI) using partner's sperm
- in-vitro fertilisation (IVF)
- intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Donor Sperm treatments (IUI/IVF-ICSI)
- Egg , embryo and sperm freezing for cancer patients (Fertility Preservation)
- Frozen embryo replacement
- embryo freezing
- sperm freezing
- surgical sperm recovery
- Andrology service
Some of these treatments are not funded by the NHS. Please ask with your doctor to find out what funding you are eligible for.
Making an appointment
We ask that you send us a referral letter from your GP or gynaecologist detailing all past investigations and treatments.
How to contact us
tel: 020 8510 7660
fax: 020 8510 7637