Hearing Services Working Group
The Children's Hearing Services Working Group (CHSWG) is multi-disciplinary group, which involves both professionals and parents. Its role is to take the lead in monitoring and developing integrated service delivery for hearing impaired children and their families.
- setting objectives for the Children’s Hearing Services Working Group
- agreeing a framework for multi-agency working with deaf children and their families
- delivering these standards across all the services involved in the integrated service delivery for deaf children and their families
- monitoring delivery of these standards
- communicating the achievements and unresolved issues of the services working with deaf children and their families to strategic planners and key stakeholders.
Regularity of Meetings - we meet every three to four months.
Terms of Reference - Please see our Terms of reference chswg
Emma Gordon - Senior Paediatric Audiologist at Hackney Ark (Chair)
Dr Waheeda Pagarkar - Consultant and 3rd Tier Audiology Service Leader
Dr Mirsada Smailbegovic - Consultant and 2nd Tier Audiology Service Leader
Mliton D’Costa - City and Hackney NHSP Coordinator
Quita Smythe - Service Leader for Education
Gaynor Owen - Specialist Speech Therapist
Sonja Grimwade - NDCS representative
Mr Nick Eynon-Lewis - Consultant Paediatric ENT Surgeon Parent
Toni Dowadu - Site Manager for Hackney Ark
Rosalyn Barzey - Administrator
Jenny Menzies - Portage
Pat Bollers - Social Service