Right Choice Connect Hackney
A confidential sexual health service for people with learning disabilities
This service offers:
- Information and advice about having safe sex
- Testing and treatment for STIs (sexually transmitted infections)
- HIV testing, advice and counselling
- Free condoms condoms and full contraception services
- Relationships advice and information
Who can attend?
People of all ages with learning difficulties can attend.
People are welcome to come by themselves, or can bring someone with them for support if they prefer.
Parents, carers and professionals can also book appointments for themselves for advice and support.
Where is Connect held?
Right Choice Connect is held at the Ivy Centre