Delivering hospital and community based services
Find other support services for City and Hackney residents through online interactive map
Hackney Council have developed an excellent and comprehensive online interactive Find support services map to help residents find the right support and essential services during the Covid-19 response lockdown.
The map shows who to contact for services and where to find these services in local neighbourhoods. The information online covers all services available and will be regularly updated for as long as it is needed.
The organisations displayed cover a wider range of support, services and activities; like keeping fit at home, gardening, music and other online classes, to food and prescription deliveries and advice services such as stopping smoking, employment, benefits, money, addiction and domestic abuse. A dedicated team at Hackney Council has also been set up, for people to call for urgent assistance and advice, connecting people with the services and support they need.
- A ‘search organisation’ free text field at the top of the map, to be used if you’re looking for a specific organisation
- ‘Clear map’ button to clear the filters on the left panel
- The ability to 'Download a snapshot of the data' (but we encourage people to do so regularly as the data changes daily)
- New categories in response to user feedback including
- Chat and check-in services that offer befriending, social isolation support etc
- Families including support for parents and carers, children and young people
- Staying safe and healthy including all forms of abuse, addiction and health advice