Contact and service information for patients and visitors
Our enquiries desk is located just inside the main entrance, opening hours are 8am to 8pm Mondays to Fridays, and 9am to 5pm on Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays.
It you have a disability and would like to inform the emergency department that you will be attending please contact the ‘phone ahead’ number on 0208 510 5793 between the hours of 09:00- 21:00 or on 0208 510 7120 at all other times and speak to one of our Non Clinical Navigators or Emergency Department Receptionists, we can then prepare for your arrival and ensure that any resources needed can be put in place if available or appropriate before you arrive.
We work hard to ensure that the quality of care you receive from us whether in hospital, in the community or in your home is what you need, when you need it.
In this section you will find information on visiting or contacting us, as a patient, relative, carer or friend. You can also find out what you can expect from us.
Find other support services for City and Hackney residents through online interactive map
Hackney Council have developed an excellent and comprehensive online interactive Find support services map to help residents find the right support and essential services during the Covid-19 response lockdown.
The map shows who to contact for services and where to find these services in local neighbourhoods. The information online covers all services available and will be regularly updated for as long as it is needed.
The organisations displayed cover a wider range of support, services and activities; like keeping fit at home, gardening, music and other online classes, to food and prescription deliveries and advice services such as stopping smoking, employment, benefits, money, addiction and domestic abuse. A dedicated team at Hackney Council has also been set up, for people to call for urgent assistance and advice, connecting people with the services and support they need.
- A ‘search organisation’ free text field at the top of the map, to be used if you’re looking for a specific organisation
- ‘Clear map’ button to clear the filters on the left panel
- The ability to 'Download a snapshot of the data' (but we encourage people to do so regularly as the data changes daily)
- New categories in response to user feedback including
- Chat and check-in services that offer befriending, social isolation support etc
- Families including support for parents and carers, children and young people
- Staying safe and healthy including all forms of abuse, addiction and health advice