Although we have had to adjust because of coronavirus, our sexual health services are here for you
Our partners at Sexual Health London provide STI testing and some contraception online
This is perfect for if:
- You have not noticed anything wrong but want a sexual health check-up
- Someone you had sex with over two weeks ago has told you that they have tested positive for chlamydia or gonorrhoea
- You have noticed mild symptoms such as pain when you pee, and want to check if you have an STI
- You live in London and need a repeat supply of your contraceptive pill/patch/ring
The ComeCorrect scheme gives free condoms to people aged under 25
If you are 16 or over and live in Hackney, you can click here to register online and collect condoms from a local pharmacy. If you are aged 13-15, you can visit a pharmacy and register face to face. Find your nearest pharmacy here.
The Free Condom Project provides free condoms to people aged 25 and over
You can register and collect condoms at participating pharmacies - click here to find your nearest outlet.
On the phone
Adjusting to COVID-19, we have learnt that we can help with ever more issues over the phone
Telephone advice can be great for when:
- You have questions about your contraception
- You have concerns that you want to talk about, such as discharge from the vagina
- You have noticed a rash, or lumps/bumps around your genitals
- You are worried about your sex life, relationships, or drug use and want to access our wellbeing services
- You are having a flare up of genital herpes
- You want to start PrEP, or get a repeat supply of it
- You may have been exposed to HIV in the last 72 hours and might need PEP
Phone lines are open from 9.00am - 3.00pm
Tel: 020 7683 4103
If during the phone call we decide you need to be seen then we can arrange an appointment quickly
See us in clinic
Although we are not running a walk-in service right now, we are still here for face-to-face appointments
Seeing us face-to-face is good for if:
- You have developed severe pain in your lower tummy over the last month
- You have developed pain in the testicles (balls)
- You have noticed discharge coming from the penis
- You have anal sex and have noticed discharge coming from the bottom
- You want to have a contraceptive coil or implant fitted, removed or changed
You can book your clinic appointment online. Bookings open at 7.00pm for appointments the following day.
Jonathan Mann Clinic
The Jonathan Mann Clinic is still open providing care and treatment for people living with HIV
To help life easier, we will try to do everything you need during a single visit
We can send you your test results (such as viral load and CD4 count) by text message or email, or arrange a follow-up phone call.
Phone advice about HIV is also available by calling the JMC reception, or you can also contact us by email.
Your HIV medication can be sent to you, or you can collect it from the clinic if you prefer. Please let us know if you realise you are down to your last two weeks’ worth of medication so that we can make sure you do not run out.