Newcomb Library regulations
- We want you to succeed in your work and studies and believe in co-operation between you and us as professional colleagues.
- Please be considerate to everyone in the library, computer room and learning hub.
- Drinks with lids are allowed. Food and phone conversations should be kept outside the library.
- Our books and journals are for use by all so do not mark them: scrap paper is available if you need to make notes.
- You are responsible for the condition and timely return of any items borrowed from the library, and are financially responsible for any no- return, loss or damage. For lost/damaged interlibrary loan books the minimum charge will be £50.
- Talk to us or email us when you change your home or work address, email address, phone number.
- When you make photocopies, or access and use material online, please observe the NHS England Copyright Licence. Ask for advice if unsure.
- We will manage your data in accordance with the Homerton Data Protection Policy (and only for the purpose of administering your library services).
- The Trust “Internet Policy” should be adhered to by those using computers. Failure to do so may result in disciplinary action.