Until further notice, access to Homerton Sexual Health is via telephone assessment only
Please ring to schedule a telephone consultation and a member of staff will return your call. Please do not come in to our clinics unless we have advised you to after a telephone consultation. At the moment we are only providing services from the Clifden Centre, Homerton University Hospital.
The Emergency Department (A&E) is for emergencies only. A&E services are under extreme pressure at the moment. Please do not attend A&E for sexual health problems.
For information on contraception, click the link below:
The easiest way to get a check-up is to order a testing kit online from SHL - Sexual Health London
We are vetting all appointments in the Jonathan Mann Clinic. Do not attend unless we have contacted you.
Please click the link below for information about appointments, medication and advice for people living with HIV:
If you are on the IMPACT (PrEP) Trial, click the link below for more information:
Please do not attend any of our clinics if you or someone you live with are suffering from fever, a new continuous cough, or loss of taste or smell
Young people (ages 25 and under)
You might want to come and see us if
- You have or you have not had sex yet
- You have any questions about sex, relationships or your body
You can ask us anything
- You want free condoms
- You would like contraception to prevent pregnancy
- You have had sex and you want emergency contraception
- You have noticed something on your penis or vagina and you would like us to check whether it’s normal
- You have noticed symptoms which suggest a sexually transmitted infection
- You would just like a check-up